(A) Admission Process:
The applicants will be shortlisted based on CAT 2017 score only. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirappalli/ Mumbai centre.
1) A recognized university degree in any discipline.
2) Candidates should have 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to (OC/OBC/SC/ST).
3) The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
4) In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th September 2018.
5) If in case the Degree Certificate is not issued by the concerned university at the time of GD/PI process, the applicants can produce the Provisional Certificate/Appearing Certificate.
6) Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for program.
7) Candidates with degrees of five year integrated course are also eligible to apply.
8) Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2017.
(C) Application Fee and Tuition Fees:
1) Rs. 1550 for OC/OBC category (Excluding the bank charges)
2) Rs. 1050 for SC/ST category (Excluding the bank charges)
Fee structure for the batch 2018-20 will be communicated shortly.
(D) Instructions for online registration:
Candidates applying for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT need to fill the application form
through online mode only (www.nitt.edu or nittmbaadmission.in)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Use GOOGLE CHROME only to register online.
1. You will go to the registration page and Click 'New registration' option to register yourself.
2.a. You can fill the form with CAT Registration ID as your login ID. Here you have to give the same email that you used for your CAT2017.
b. Give your first name and last name along with the password that you choose.
c. Click SUBMIT and once you are registered you will get an email in your registered mail id asking to remit the application fee through SB Collect.
3. Now you can login ' Exisiting User' using your CAT Registration ID and chosen password. After successful login you will be directed to page where you are asked to upload the screenshot of completed transaction.Then wait for the confirmation mail in your registered mail id. It may take around 3-4 working days.
(E) To complete the application form:
1. After recieving the confirmation mail,Login through 'Existing User' .
2. Fill all the required fields in order.
3. Reservation for SC/ST/PH and OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates is as per the norms of Government of India.
4. Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your High School Certificate.
5. Choice of GD/PI centre (Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Tiruchirappalli,Mumbai). Give two choices according to your priority and convenience.
6. Institute has right to cancel any centre at any time. In the event of any such change, you will be intimated through email.
7. After filling the form correctly, submit it online. On successful submission of online registration an auto-generated print version of the Registration Form will appear. Before taking the print out, save the print version of application form for future reference.
8. After taking the print out, send the form along with the CAT Score Card and CGPA/Percentage Certificate copy. You must keep an additional copy of the application form for all future reference.
9.Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection.
10.Candidates who apply under OBC (Non creamy Layer) quota will have to submit the non creamy
layer certificate at the time of interview.
|Online Application Process Begins||12th January 2018|
|Last date for filling application form||7th February 2018|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post||12th February 2018|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||March 2018|
|Course Begins||July 2018|
Send the print version of the application form along with the CAT score card to the following address:
The Dean (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Please mention"MBA ADMISSIONS 2018" on the top of the cover.
For any queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All queries can be answered preferably by email)